Tar Sands Blockade is a grassroots campaign funded almost entirely by the generosity of individual donors. Meaning that every dollar of your contribution goes directly into stopping Keystone XL where it matters most. Plus, your cash donations are tax deductible.
Your funds are critical to the success of our campaign by providing:
- Direct Action Training Camps that have trained several hundred participants
- Materials to build blockades like tools, wood, cement, rope, and of course duct tape
- Professional trainers who specialize in nonviolent direct action tactics
- Essential supplies like food, cooking utensils, water containers, and tents
- Legal expenses to help keep everyone informed on their rights and out of jail
Thank you for considering a generous donation today. Even an amount as small as $10 goes a long way. We greatly appreciate your support!
Donation by Check: If you wish to send us checks, please make them out to Tar Sands Blockade and send them to the address below.
Tar Sands Blockade
PO Box 630826
Nacogdoches, TX 75963